Summer 2022 Corporate Accounting Internship
The Accounting Intern will learn about the various functions with Accounting and Reporting, which include SEC and bank regulatory reporting, internal board reporting, contract review for key accounting considerations, research of accounting changes and assistance with general ledger system conversion activities. This Financial Reporting/Accounting policy Summer Internship position has no direct reports.
- Complete financial reports and disclosures for the SEC, bank regulators and internal uses.
- Learn how to properly document and tie-out disclosures and report workpapers.
- Perform review on contracts for key accounting considerations.
- Complete activities related to the bank's general ledger system conversion and perform reconciliations as needed.
- Perform necessary research to support understanding of accounting changes that may impact the bank.
- Enhance and develop communication and problem-solving skills.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by Management.
Comerica Bank Tower8:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday
- College level of Junior or Senior Status with expected graduation December 2022 or May 2023
- Accounting Major, MST
- Overall GPA of 3.0 or better
Comerica is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - veterans/individuals with disabilities, committed to workplace diversity.