We are currently seeking highly motivated, talented engineering students for an internship in Software Engineering located in Chelmsford, Massachusetts. In this position, you will assist our software engineers who are developing and debugging machine control code for state of the art equipment which is used in the world's most advanced semiconductor manufacturing facilities. This is a "hands on" position to assist with system testing, coding, collect and analyze software data for completion of software tasks.
* Complete required safety training.
* Become familiar with semiconductor tools.
* Assist software engineers to test and develop new code, and improve current tool functionality for semiconductors wafer cleaning.
* Assist analyzing technical requirements to develop documentation, detailed designs,code and test software used to control or monitor semiconductor tools.
* Participate in agile software planning, development activities, and status reports.
* Communicate and coordinate effectively with our software team.
* Learn how to complete software failure analysis using source debugger, code analysis, program dumps, log reviews, and performance monitoring tools
* Pursuing Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field.
* Have a desire to program machine control software. We don't develop any web or cloud based software.
* Experience working safely in a laboratory environment with hazardous chemicals
* Background in computer skills. (word processing, spreadsheet analysis, data graphing)
* Physical Requirements:
* May require the use of Personal Protection equipment and proper industry safety procedures when working with one or more dangerous element or conditions such as chemicals, electric currents or high voltage, moving mechanical parts, radiation, etc.
* Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S without sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
TEL Manufacturing and Engineering of America, Inc.